maí 24, 2004

 
Hitti mann i lest i Englandi um daginn, med okkur tokst tal, thvi madur er sosial mjog svo... reyndist kaudi vera fra Slovakiu og reyndur mjog i ishokki, skiptum vid med okkur mellum, enda sosial er eg. ...... allavega, fekk eg ekki thetta skemmtilega bref i e-mail luguna i gaer.

Hallo, Hall I wa meet with you.in tation to Lonon.Please write me somethink about you,I m guy from Slovakia Ludovit GRAF.PLEASE ANSWERING ME .
gOOD LUCK Ludo Graf


Og svaradi brefinu natturulega, fekk thetta i stadinn

Hi Ragnar, I have now quite mor time on you. It was fine when I was meet you.I m so happy. I was in London 2 days I can not find the job.I take to train to Brighton to my friends I was there 3 nights and now I m working in small vilage near the Winchester this village called Stockbridge there is 50 min. by train south-west of London.I m working in very nice hotel. Ragnar I want to ask you if you can find me some ice-hockey team in Rekijavik I will be happy if I can play there try to contact somebody or look on the web side. Good luck. Ludo,

Comments: Skrifa ummæli



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?